New Knife Catalog!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
After 7 years, much research and hard work, we are proud to announce the release of our newest knife catalog. The catalog features detailed descriptions of Korin’s knife collection, new insights about our knives, newly added knife lines, interviews with renowned chefs and a master blacksmith, as well as a testimonial directly from one of Japan’s top knife company presidents.

1919_001_zps2d81704b.jpg

The beautiful cover of our blood, sweat and tears for the past 9 months.

Please let me know if you are interested in having our knife catalog. I would love to send them out. :)

Thank you!
Mari

Heck yeah!
I'll PM you my address after work.
Looks great Mari, congrats to the whole Korin team.

this is a badass catalog. i have it an it is filled to the brim with info and histories . excellent job Mari!

Thank you!!! :D

I forgot to mention that this catalog is free. :)

I'd love to see it. Perhaps a PDF would be useful, if you want to avoid mailing out copies.

WHOAH! That is a totally kickass cover photo! :D

PDF would be nice. If that's not available and if you're willing to ship to Canada, I'll happily PM you my mailing addy :)

My goodness... good photographer there, and good design for the overall image. Damn. That is really good studio work.

Thanks! :D Yes I am so happy with how the cover turned out. I will put up a link to the PDF version of the catalog as soon as it is ready.

Yes! I would love to have a copy!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Kitchen Knife Forum mobile app

Very nice cover photo. I have a few of the older catalogues and enjoy looking through them. I would love to get one of the new ones please!

Mari, I'm in Australia, would you still send one?

Ferry

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Hello!
Yes I can send overseas, but we ask for the international shipping fee. I can ship up to 3 catalogs in a flat rate international envelope for $25. If this is okay, please PM me your addresses. :)

Anyone who would like a copy, please PM me your address and email! :)

Also if you work in a kitchen, I would absolutely love for you guys to bring it to your restaurant and share it. I can send up to 3 copies per flat rate envelope, so please let me know how many you would like.

Thanks!

Thank you for all of your catalog requests!! :D

EDIT: Sorry, the international flat rate shipping can ship 2 catalogs for $25. Please PM me your address, phone number, email and paypal address if the $25 fee is okay.

Thanks again!!

Does anybody from Australia want to share the shipping with me? Please post here :biggrin:

Oh, didn't read that there would be a PDF version. I will wait for that instead.

Thanks, Mari.

Ferry

I think that is an awesome cover shot too. Just great.

Oh, didn't read that there would be a PDF version. I will wait for that instead.

Thanks, Mari.

Ferry

Okay! I am still waiting on the PDF forms. Sorry about that! I will post it here and email you the link when its ready.

I think that is an awesome cover shot too. Just great.

Thank you so much! :D

I would love to have a PDF version when available.

Sent from my SGH-T699 using Kitchen Knife Forum mobile app

I shipped out the catalogs today, so you should receiving them in a few days. I will be sure to post the PDF version too and let you know when it is released. :) Thank you so much for requesting a catalog.

I shipped out the catalogs today, so you should receiving them in a few days. I will be sure to post the PDF version too and let you know when it is released. :) Thank you so much for requesting a catalog.

Thank You!

Mine shouldn't take too long being that I am right across the river LOL!

I hope there is some NICE stuff in there I can afford LOL

Back