Quantcast
Dishwasher is probably fried - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dishwasher is probably fried

Quote Originally Posted by Dusty View Post
    I have a six month old Miele that I love... washes brilliantly but I can't comment about longevity a top tray for cutlery is brilliant, as it saves the room for the little cutlery basket in one of the racks. But the real reason that I bought that over a cheaper one was for water and energy efficiency, and out of a hope it would last longer.... and I'm probably a sucker.
    My last Miele gave us 14 years of service.We have an Lg now which was a present but i would buy another Miele in heartbeat.

Senior Member AFKitchenknivesguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    I married one.
    Also can be identified as a sammich maker.
    Jason

I vote for the Miele ours is about 8 years old no problems. Dishes fit perfectly and the silverware tray is a must. Just bought off Craigslist a Miele washer and dryer too. They are built like tanks and with thoughtful designs.

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Whatever you get, make sure it comes with a good warranty. I hate to say it, but they just don't make ANYTHING that ****ing lasts anymore.
    Dishwashers
    Washer/Dryer
    Refrigerators
    We've paid decent money for these things the past 5 years or so, but everything has crapped out or needed some kind of repair/replacement after about 1.5-2 years mark.
    I swear even the really expensive "nicer" stuff is crap too.
    I agree they will not make them like they used to.My Maytag Washer is 26 yrs. old,my senior lady next door has same model around 35 yrs.I've changed belts once,water pump by Maytag man & couple hoses.He said my belt wear even so Trans. is in good shape,He said the new ones don't last as long & are expensive to fix.That was 5 years ago,figure this thing will last at least another 10 yrs.

Miele, 7 year old and works just as perfectly time after time. And, I don't know if it makes a difference in a commercial kitchen but mine at home is still just as quiet after what must have been over 3000 work cycles.

+ Reply to Thread