Birthday cake

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
My chef de partie , who is also an awesome pastry chef surprised me with this cake. She kept asking for the pictures of my Sakimaru takohiki and I keep telling her "you need a suji before yanagi" , didn't know what she was planning.
she also made a little Sydney Opera House from the chocolate for the cake
Just for the record I have more hair than she depicted :lol2:
she also made some chocolate truffles with different flavors but they didn't make it to the pictures .

cake.jpg

Thank you everbody , it was a nice surprise . Once they got here I will post the pictures off my birthday presents as well. (hint : they are sharp objects :biggrin: )

that is the coolest cake!!
how did it taste? and what is that brown thing little Mert is cradling? looks like a..:O

that is the coolest cake!!
how did it taste? and what is that brown thing little Mert is cradling? looks like a..:O
it was a bottle of wine :rofl2: The cake was great , she knew I love chocolate so it was choc cake with choc ganache...:doublethumbsup:

Lovely Sydney Opera House choc! Was there a smaller piece for Guillaume's Bennelong?

This was for my daughters second birthday , colleen ( my CDP , aka col64) nailed it. White chocolate mud cake ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388367794.181410.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back