210 gyuto for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
This one went to the DC food show with David.
Its a 210mm gyuto in O-1 with a box elder and redwood handle.
Price shipped $325
The first I'll take it here gets it.
Thanks,
Del

P1000975.jpgP1000985.jpg

I had the opportunity to see this one when Wildboar stopped by my restaurant Saturday night. Outstanding piece, almost took it for myself! Enjoy! And David, thanks for stopping by, great seeing you again. Hopefully you and your guests enjoyed dinner. New get some sleep!

Maybe I need to get one of these Ealy 210's everyone is raving about.

One day I will get a Del longer than a paring knife to try. I have seen some that look great, and definitely a loyal following.

I got a 270 and it is very nice. Earlier work and I hear his newer grinds are even better.

One day I will get a Del longer than a paring knife to try. I have seen some that look great, and definitely a loyal following.

I sometimes feel the same way. I have a David Broadwell santoku, but I'd love to have a 210 in my own kitchen. It's funny, most of my knife maker friends are the same way, when I ask if they have one of their own knives. Every knife I have made in the past year goes out the door almost as soon as it's finished. On the other hand I'm glad you guys love these knives as much as I like making them.
I work as much as I can, and thanks to the many things I do, I rarely have a problem with burnout. I have to say though that today was a day that I had a serious temptation to play rather than polish blades. A friend sent me 30 lbs of beautiful western maple burl that I wanted to cut up and sand so that I could see the patterns in it. Just from what I can see on the ends of the pieces he sent me it is going to be beautiful stuff. I did unpack the box, but it's still all as it came. I plan on sending it out for stabilizing, and you will all get to see some of it in the future. I also have 100 lbs of cherry burl that's been sitting in my shop for the past month waiting for me to cut it up as well. I do sometimes take a break to do things like this, knowing if I push too hard I'll make a mistake or worse will wind up hurting myself. I have pushed too far in the past and done exactly that. I was happy to be working indoors today in a heated shop, given that it was 28 degrees outside. We also had some snow last night that actually hung around all day, and there is more on the way tonight. Not enough to plow, but enough to know it's here and maybe to stay. I know many of you would love to have one of my knives, and right away, just let me say that I am working and intend to do so for a long time. I appreciate your patience. I have made over 100 knives this year so far as well as a lot of Damascus. You guys have a good night.
Thanks,
Del

Not meaning to rub it in to most of the country (this time), but I forget what season it is a lot of the time :biggrin:

Looking forward to a couple of the new style paring knives...and I will try one of your gyutos one of these days!

Back