• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTT: DT ITK AEB-L 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

banjo1071

Reaction score
HI
I have one of these i would love to let go, since i find myself favoring shorter blades lately. It has some battlescars on the flanks, but is in perfekt condition otherwise. No chips, no dents, no nothing. Some scratches on the flanks. I will send you pics, if you are interested.
Just pm if you have anything fancy, that you would like to trade. Be it gyuto, santoku, cleaver, long petty, i am open to almost anything, as long as its, let say, 170mm-220mm (please no jokes, even i know how THAT sounds...). I am not looking for personal profit here, just need a new tickle.

Thanks for looking
Greetings from switzerland
Benjamin

P.S. I would prefer stainless, but thats not mandatory

Somebody is about to get the hook up and its not gonna be me. Hope you find what youre looking for!

Sent from my iPhone using Kitchen Knife Forum

Im guessing a Shigefusa 165 kuro-uchi santoku wont be enough ;D

@Chuto
Basically it would, i mean, i am not after financial profit here. I am just looking for something special that tickels my urge.. I dont care if there a difference in the value or not. The Shig is a fantantic knife, it just doesnt do the trick for me...

Sorry
Benjamin

@Berko
Wohne aktuell in der Schweiz, habe aber auch eine Adresse in D (Hamburg..)

Heya,

You've exceeded your PM allowance....

Any interest in trading for an Itou or a Carter gyuto?

Cheers,
Tom

Sorry bout the inbox
@TB

Sure, i always wanted a carter.

Greets
Bejamin

Latest posts

Back