Quantcast
Thanksgiving

Thread: Thanksgiving

Administrator

Thanksgiving

I need a dish and I need it to be awesome. If it's something weird all the better. I'm going to some distant relatives on the wife's side and I like to freak them out with weirdness. Don't know why to be honest, I just do.

Any recipes I could make to mess with them? I saw Peas and Peanuts somewhere else online. I would like weirder than that.

somewhere I got a recipe for Cheyenne puppy stew. pretty tasty but, a bit greasy and stringy.
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

I have squirrel marinating right now to be stewed tomorrow.

Frog legs or chitterlings. Common holiday staples in my house. No wonder I turned out weird....

I can supply recipes for either BTW but you may not have time for the Chitterlings! Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    I need a dish and I need it to be awesome. If it's something weird all the better. I'm going to some distant relatives on the wife's side and I like to freak them out with weirdness. Don't know why to be honest, I just do.

Any recipes I could make to mess with them? I saw Peas and Peanuts somewhere else online. I would like weirder than that.
    Fish caramel. You really could put it on anything and it makes it awesome. I have the original (from a little place called Uchi in your neck of the woods) I worked there for a while and I still use that weekly to glaze almost everything. They use it for the bacon steakie and pork jowl. I think the name is what makes it weird/awesome.
    Cassoulet, like life itself, isn't as easy as it seems...