Thanksgiving

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdamK

Reaction score
I need a dish and I need it to be awesome. If it's something weird all the better. I'm going to some distant relatives on the wife's side and I like to freak them out with weirdness. Don't know why to be honest, I just do.

Any recipes I could make to mess with them? I saw Peas and Peanuts somewhere else online. I would like weirder than that.

somewhere I got a recipe for Cheyenne puppy stew. pretty tasty but, a bit greasy and stringy.

Frog legs or chitterlings. Common holiday staples in my house. No wonder I turned out weird....

I can supply recipes for either BTW but you may not have time for the Chitterlings! Cheers

I need a dish and I need it to be awesome. If it's something weird all the better. I'm going to some distant relatives on the wife's side and I like to freak them out with weirdness. Don't know why to be honest, I just do.

Any recipes I could make to mess with them? I saw Peas and Peanuts somewhere else online. I would like weirder than that.

Fish caramel. You really could put it on anything and it makes it awesome. I have the original (from a little place called Uchi in your neck of the woods) I worked there for a while and I still use that weekly to glaze almost everything. They use it for the bacon steakie and pork jowl. I think the name is what makes it weird/awesome.

Back