Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dream Burls

Reaction score
Well, not exactly, but Dream Burls needs some cash for some more great wood to tempt and amaze you. I'm a little short on cash right now since I just bought a tripod to help with my photography and I have a boatload of blocks with K&G which are going to cost a pretty penny to get stabilized. So it's sale time!

Starting right now I'm holding a two day sale where EVERYTHING in the store is 20% off, even the Clearance Corner items. And if your order totals $200 or more you are entitled to additional savings through my volume discount offers. My platform can't handle a discount on a discount, but don't worry, I'll make the adjustments through Paypal. The 20% off code is TWENTY - pretty imaginative huh?

The sale will end at midnight November 14th and, as always, everything is backed by Dream Burls no questions asked money back guarantee. Thanks for your interest and imagine the possibilities.

Just a reminder that my store wide 20% off everything sale ends tomorrow night. And, if your purchase is $200 or more your savings will increase from 10% to 20% on top of that. Thanks to all of you who have already made purchases.

Last day to save 20% or more on anything you find in my store (hey I made a poem).

Last few hours of my storewide 20% off sale. This will be my last sale for a while so if you see something you like, now would be the time. If you don't, I have a lot of new inventory in the pipeline with some new species I've never sold before like Madrone Burl, Hawaiian Curly Kamani, Spalted Maple, Hopea Burl, which is supposed to be harder than Ironwood and a few others.

Back