Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gauging interest?

My goodness!!! Do you sleep?

Sleeping is overrated..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

UPDATE..
    Over the next couple of weeks I will be working on getting the final details on these Midway line knives hammed out. (bad pun intended) Then start the process of making this a reality!

Stay tuned for more info and final specs and handle details! I have something very unique and cool in mind for the handles on these. Bold and cool all at the same time is all Im saying at the moment.

Thanks again to one and all for the input.. I am thinking that I should start working on and designing a 3rd blade. Input? thoughts? suggestions?

As of now. Im thinking a western handle Nakiri. or a flat profile Santoku may be next. So keep the input and ideas coming. Either of these would be cool, even though I know alot of you guys dont like Santoku's.. I bet there are just as many or more who do, and or have and use them. They just dont tell us here about it! lololol I know when done right, They are a useful tool for a home cook or even on the line. I think that we can agree?

So originally, I wanted to do a full tang Wa style handle, and still may. As of now I am still trying to get the production price point on them where I can offer them to you all at a fair price. But the cost to do it "right" may not be acceptable and as of now. its making me look for other options. Sorry Wa handle guys and gals. This to may change. Im still trying to figure out a way to do it at a price point we all would be happy with.

Always BIG FUN is yet to come. Im glad to have a group of knife Knuts like yourselves to bounce stuff off. and thankful for your input and support!!

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Nakiri, nakiri, and....um.....oh...yea.....NAKIRI!!! :thumbup: :sly:

Chef, Why dont you tel us what your really thinking?

Availible Knives