Hello from Murrieta, California

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcpken

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I was introduced to this site my friend Antonio.

I hope that I can learn from everyone and also contribute in my own way.

I am a self-taught cook and I can fillet a tuna with the best of them and I love to make sushi for my children and students who are my greatest fans.

I will post photos of my collections of knives and the customs handles I have made. I look forward to your comments and criticism.

Kind Regards,
--Ken

Welcome Ken. BTW, were you a member at KF or FF years ago? I feel that I recognize your screen name.

Welcome Ken. BTW, were you a member at KF or FF years ago? I feel that I recognize your screen name.

Yes, Dave that was me. In fact, you mounted my first custom handle - a Stefan blood wood handle on my Masamoto Honyaki that ended up looking like an Alton Brown homage knife :wink:.

Good to find you here.

Regards,
--Ken

I've got family in that same area. I miss those taco shops. Welcome!

Yes, Dave that was me. In fact, you mounted my first custom handle - a Stefan blood wood handle on my Masamoto Honyaki that ended up looking like an Alton Brown homage knife :wink:.

Good to find you here.

Regards,
--Ken

Oh no that doesn't sound good! :beatinghead:

Edit: I just found the pictures...argh....now I remember :beatinghead: :beatinghead:

Oh no that doesn't sound good! :beatinghead:

Edit: I just found the pictures...argh....now I remember :beatinghead: :beatinghead:

??? Anything I should know and forgot?

Stefan

Thank you all for the welcoming words.

Where is a the appropriate place to post some photos of my handles for your comments and constructive criticism?

Regards,
--Ken

??? Anything I should know and forgot?

Stefan

DAJ_FORGET_THIS_THREAD_zps0d1f474c.gif

Hi Ken, nice to see you here, welcome. Didn't you buy a handle from me a long time ago? Why do I have this strange feeling of deja vu? :)

Stefan

Hi Ken, nice to see you here, welcome. Didn't you buy a handle from me a long time ago? Why do I have this strange feeling of deja vu? :)

Stefan

Yes, I bought a few handles from you about three years ago. Good to see you here.

Regards,
--Ken

It turns out that it was more like five years ago...

Back