Quantcast
20,000 calories a day. can you even eat that much? - Page 4
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 20,000 calories a day. can you even eat that much?

yeah. My GF and I have done the tracking thing. seeing as I have a 15 mile commute every day to and fro work . then there is the actual work day. ... I topped out at 3800 on a "hungry day". I don't think you could process 20k in calories

A member of a polar expidition need around 6000 kcal per day, but that is to keep the body warm in extreme cold... so either he has it really, really cold at home, Wyoming is colder than I thought OR most likely he just pulled a number out of his rectum.
    -"we're gonna make gluten free lasagna"

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Lol not that cold at all. I will have to say his rectum was involved. I was just wondering if 20k calories was even able to eat in one day. Maybe with nuts.
    Chewie's the man.

Quote Originally Posted by Twistington View Post
    A member of a polar expidition need around 6000 kcal per day, but that is to keep the body warm in extreme cold... so either he has it really, really cold at home, Wyoming is colder than I thought OR most likely he just pulled a number out of his rectum.
    I think rectum is the correct answer.

k.
    "In Japan they don't call it Japanese food, they just call it food." -- Children's Hospital Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Crothcipt View Post
    Lol not that cold at all. I will have to say his rectum was involved. I was just wondering if 20k calories was even able to eat in one day. Maybe with nuts.
    18 Big Macs and 208 Mc-Nuggets ads up to about 20,000 calories. Even if I liked that **** I don't think I could ever eat that much of it in a day. I'd think nothing of having a 24oz. steak or slice of prime rib though. <shrug>

Are the mc-nuggets with or without sauce there?

Without. Looks like sauce adds anywhere from 8 - 28 calories per nugget. WOW! Dipping the 208 nuggets in ranch would add 5800 calories.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
    Without. Looks like sauce adds anywhere from 8 - 28 calories per nugget. WOW! Dipping the 208 nuggets in ranch would add 5800 calories.
    So one could also dip the bigmacs in that sauce to help bump that calorie number up even more quickly.

+ Reply to Thread