Thread: New Product - Leather Strop

New Product - Leather Strop

These will be on magnetic backing for DMT or affixed to a wooden base.

Should be in the store in about 10 days.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Sounds nice.

How would you or others suggest a leather strop be used in conjunction with your hard felt strop? I have to admit that different materials and variations on stropping are a bit mystifying to me.

Marko are you getting my pms I am interested in all of this stropping stuff

Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    Marko are you getting my pms I am interested in all of this stropping stuff
    Yes, but every time I try to respond, your mailbox is full. Send me an email and I will send you a detailed response to your questions.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

It is not full now I cleared it SORRY!

Send me an email to anvlts@gmail.com