PDF version of our newest knife catalog (+ Halloween picture)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Hello! Thank you for your patience, we just received the file for the PDF version of our catalog.

Please follow the link below to download a copy:
http://korin.com/About/Download-Catalogs_3

1919_001_zps2d81704b.jpg

U.S. Members
If you would like a hard copy, we are offering all KKF members a free copy. Please PM me your email and address. I would also love to send any restaurant/hospitality industry members an extra copy or two to share with coworkers. Please let me know if I may.

International Members
We ask all international members to provide us with the flat rate international shipping fee of $25. I can ship up to 2 catalogs per international flat rate envelope. Please PM me your email, phone number, address and paypal address.

I hope everyone enjoys! :)
Feedback would be much appreciated.

On a completely different subject. Here are a few Halloween pictures. I finally get to post. :D

IMG_1488_zps31788955.jpg

Courtesy of Mr. Sugai, who loves Halloween more than he cares to admit.

IMG_1490_zpse973e597.jpg

Apparently Mr. Sugai spent all day trying to set this up. lol

1383283_10151962337509304_1758784524_n_zps38f3bdbd.jpg

We look pretty pleased for a bunch of people with knives in our heads.

1450067_10151961734019304_624657949_n.jpg

(I was a crow... I had a crow on my head and a bird beak mask but you can't tell because its so dark. LOL)

Thanks for reading! :)

What a great catalogue cant wait to bring it to the new spot opening up and share it with fellow chefs

Love the Halloween pics Mari!
I hope you guys worked with the knives in your heads all day.

Love the catalog, Mari. But love Mr Sugai's TRIUMPH motorcycles T-shirt even more!

Back