• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wicked Edge Pro-Pack II with Carrying Case - NEW!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkdc

Reaction score
I'm selling a Wicked Edge Pro-Pack II with the added hard carrying case. This is the most complete set available from the Wicked Edge.

It is brand spanking new and never used. I'm proficient at hand-sharpening, but I though I'd take a try at the Wicked Edge System. However, I realize I need to unclutter my home, and I'm not going to keep it. Again, it is brand spanking new, and none of the parts have ever been used.

The original price is $699 with an additional $150 for the carrying case. Including shipping, I paid about $886.25 from Wicked Edge. It was ordered in August, but I didn't receive it until mid-September. And it's been sitting unused and unloved in my home since then. I'll include the invoice.

I'm asking $700 flat for the whole thing including shipping in the USA. It's HEAVY so I would prefer you to be on the East Coast. ;)

http://www.wickededgeusa.com/index....duct_id=61&virtuemart_category_id=7&Itemid=93

Thanks for looking.

Wow, great deal for anyone out there that wants a guided sharpening setup.

ive never used one but probably would have came in handy before i jumped into stones...just sayin, will be a great deal for someone...

I am interested in purchasing your Wicked Edge kit. How do I contact you directly about that?

Thanks.

I am interested in purchasing your Wicked Edge kit. How do I contact you directly about that?

Thanks.

You need 5 posts to Send or receive PMs. Make a introduction post and get those posts (after 5 posts you have to give it some time to kick in).

Thanks for the information, Bkultra!

I spent some time wandering around the website - lots of interesting material, and found a few topics where I thought I might be able to contribute, so managed to post a total of five times. I will wait to see if I get permission to PM to the original poster of this thread - and will continue to browse the site, learning as I go. I assume I will be able to tell when I have PM privileges, but would appreciate further advice if that won't be obvious. Thanks again...

Thanks, bkultra. Looking forward to spending some time learning guided sharpening with this kit. I appreciated your help in understanding the rules of the forum - made things go quick and easy...

Back