• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 210MM WA GYUTO

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefcomesback

Reaction score
One of my apprentices needs an entry level 210mm Wa gyuto below $180 Semi or full stainless preferred. If I can find within AU it would be great , if not I can buy from US and get it sent to my US mailing adress. Thank you

The sakai yusuke 210mm Swedish steel wa gyuto is a good choice,HRC is about 61, I have a 240mm extra thick kS profile, the f&f is perfect on mine, but it's out of stock on ebay bluewayjapan, I think you can just buy it in rakuten, the price is around 130$

I am tossing between sakai yusuke and jck gekko , I have dealt with Rakuren twice and it was not very easy . I am hoping to find something nicer maybe Gesshin Ginga or Kono or something like that

Forgot to mention this will be most likely a present from me ,would like to stay to the cheaper side, I will also look at Gesshin Uraku too, love the 150mm petty that I have

Back