Hello from North of Boston

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangman

Reaction score
Hi Looks like a great forum ... My name is Mark I'm from Beverly , Ma. about 25 miles -30 minutes north of Boston. I look forward to checking this place out .. thanks

Last edited:
Welcome! I just moved to Boston a few months ago for professional school; definitely a nice place to be.

Well we won't hold you being from the North Shore against you. Welcome to KKF from a South Shore(er). :)

Welcome! I just moved to Boston a few months ago for professional school; definitely a nice place to be.
Cool , welcome to Boston feel free to ask any questions you may come up with... where are you ?

LOL, Dave. South Shore Portuguee Pilgrim myself (Plymouth, MA) but now living in Raleigh, NC and ain't never going back. Nice place sure, uless you live there between the months of October through May. Those long gray days really suck the life out of your motivation.

Allston, MA was afun place to live though.

Currently its 78 degrees today. Dave you blew it, should have driven further from Braintree (right?) south. LOL

Well we won't hold you being from the North Shore against you. Welcome to KKF from a South Shore(er). :)

Welcome Hangman

Thanks all, looks like we have a decent representation of Boston folks between ex pats and those still here :)

Latest posts

Back