Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 330mm Suji - an Overkill?

I'd rock one.
    "God sends meat and the devil sends cooks." - Thomas Deloney

I am going to take a pic of the profile and have you chime on it. The profile I made is a typical profile seen on shorter sujis.

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Marko your pm is full

Please send me an email to anvlts@gmail.com.

Thanks,

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

Will do. Don't know if they limit vendors but my 50 limit gets filled up quickly!

Skip the 330 and go straight to a 360, just make sure its got some backbone for slicing up those steamboat roasts..... Seriously.

330 looks pretty menacingly long.

Marko will you make that suji with the sword tip like tanto ?

well we hear a lot about 3xx sizes (granted most are 300 and 330's) but I think if you got to a 400, then you have a whole new segment of beastly, it starts with one number bigger after all

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Skip the 330 and go straight to a 360, just make sure its got some backbone for slicing up those steamboat roasts..... Seriously.

If you're going over 300, might as well go a full level over