Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest - Drawing on 12/1 - Win $100 In-Store Credit

Please give me some killer wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel in Texas View Post
    Please give me some killer wood.
    i know we're here in the burl source forum, but i would be happy about some KELLER wood as well!!!

now that was a killer joke, wasn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by daddy yo yo View Post
    i know we're here in the burl source forum, but i would be happy about some KELLER wood as well!!!

now that was a killer joke, wasn't it?
    "Those who say it can't be done are always pasted by those doing it"

Love me some KKF!!!

Koa, redwood, amboyna, silky oak.
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Since light travels faster than sound,
    people appear bright until you hear them speak
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

A American person is talking to a Chinese guy.

The American said: In US we recycled all the chewing gums then make them into condoms, sell them to China.

The Chinese replied back: In China we recycled all the used condoms, make them into chewing gums, and sell them to USA.

maple, amboyna, buckeye, silky oak

Three nuns died and went to heaven. When they arrived, they were standing at St. Peter's gate asking for entry. St. Peter told them, "Well, you know it's getting kind of full up here. So I'll have to ask you a question, and you'll have to get it right to gain admittance." The nuns all agreed.

So St. Peter said to the first nun, "Hmmm, let's see... What am I going to ask you? Oh yes, your question is: Who was the first man on Earth?"
    Nun number 1 replied, "That's an easy one. That was Adam.", and *DINGDONG* the door opened and nun number 1 entered heaven.

Then St. Peter said to the second nun, "Hmmm, let's see... What am I going to ask you? Oh yes, your question is: Who was the first woman on Earth?"
    Nun number 2 replied, "That's an easy one. That was Eve.", and *DINGDONG* the door opened and nun number 2 entered heaven.

Then the third nun approached the gate, who happened to be Mother Superior. Upon getting there, St. Peter told her that since she was Mother Superior, that he'd have to make her question a little more difficult. So St. Peter said to Mother Superior, "Hmmm, let's see... What am I going to ask you? Oh yes, your question is: "What were the first words that Eve spoke to Adam in the Garden of Eden?"
    Mother Superior replied, "Wow, that's a hard one!", and *DINGDONG* the door opened and she could enter heaven...

In again.

Why do blondes wear panties???.......

To keep their ankles warm!!!