Hi from Milwaukee!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey all! Avid home chef and outdoor enthusiast here in Milwaukee, WI who finally decided to take the plunge to upgrade my run of the mill Victorinox kitchen chef knife today.

I decided to finally join the forum instead of just lurking after finally pulling the trigger on my first quality kitchen knife, a HHH 240mm AEB-L and upgrading my knife sharpening setup to a King 1000 stone, diamond flattening plate and holder from Japanese Knife Imports.

I've learned a lot over the past few months from you all, so thank you for contributing and helping people like me who were just browsing and soaking up the knowledge.

Now that I have the knife on pre-buy, I'm looking for a nice custom Saya as HHH won't be offering one. If anyone could point me in the right direction on where I might get one, I'd be much obliged!

I'll check out what Lefty and Marko have to offer, thanks Pensacola Tiger and sachem allison.

Back