• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Yoshihiro 180mm funayuki single bevel

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greasedbullet

Reaction score
Trying to sell this Yoshihiro 180mm single bevel funayuki. It is right handed and made of white #2 with stainless cladding.

I really like this knife but I never use it anymore, so I am selling. I paid $175+shipping, looking for $140 paypal and shipping in the US 48 included.

There are a few chips, one on the tip and one in the middle of the blade. These are from when I first got this knife and was learning how to use it. They are almost all the way worked out. I waterproofed the handle and saya and they are in good condition. There are 2 hammer marks or over grinds on the blade road. One on the heel and one near the tip, they do not affect the edge but make giving it an even finish difficult.

20131118_130146.jpg

20131118_130154.jpg

20131118_130220.jpg

20131118_130239(1).jpg

20131118_130256.jpg

Only price drop. $130 paypal and continental shiping included. I also forgot to mention that the saya is included. Trades are also welcome. Misono swedish gyutos especially. Not a big deal if the trades are a little beat up.

DAMN!! that's a bargain for a weapon of a single bevel...

Well I'll give it one more day. If this doesn't sell I'll just throw a new handle on it and make it look purty.

Latest posts

Back