Quantcast
Ipad Mini Retina
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ipad Mini Retina

Ipad Mini Retina

Looking for some advise on a non-knife topic. I'm in the market for a new ipad mini retina but am unsure how much memory I should get it with. I'm going to get the Wi Fi model. I won't be taking a lot of photos or videow and probably won't have a lot of music on the device either. Do you think the 16G would surfice or should I go for tone with more RAM? Please share your thoughts and expeirence. TKs dennis
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

For a majority of users 16gigs is more than enough. I have about 8gigs of music on the device permanently and I've never come close to maxing out the memory. Pics and vids are easy to transfer to your desktop or laptop to free up space.

Thats reasurring thanks Trip!

Agree; 16 gigs is plenty unless you insist on carrying your entire video and music library.
    Everywhere you go, there you are.

I think 16GB is probably good...can't see going more than 32GB though. For my phones, I have a 16 + 64...for work 16 is plenty, for personal 64 is too much, but 32 isn't enough.

My $.02
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

ive owned 4 ipads so far, and ive never really come close to maxing out the space on a 16gig. music and movies take up all the storage usually and honestly for an ipad i dont require much of either. 16 gigs is more than enough space to handle photos and ebooks, and apps. actually, i kinda question apples pricing structure for their storage space. $100 extra per 16 gigs seems steep.

Great FB Seth, Danny and Labor. Look at that, spenfding time on KKF is actually saving me $. LOL

Labor, agreed, Apple does shaft us on memory.

Just a +1. I got the 32GB one and realized 16GB would have been enough for the Ipad unless you want to do a lot of photo stuff on it - but that's not what it's there for, anyway. But I like 32GB on my Iphone (would have gone for the 64GB if Apple didn't rip us off on the memory prices that much) because I occasionally use that to play music in the car and the extra storage helps to get more variety on there.

Stefan

Wife has a 16GB and has never complained.
    "Those who say it can't be done are always pasted by those doing it"

I have 16GB on my iPhone, it is a struggle to keep enough available storage to add an occasional app or update the OS. I have only a small selection of music (some lossless), about 50 photos, no video, some utility apps, no games; I would need more storage for the iPad.

+ Reply to Thread