Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ipad Mini Retina

If you want to have music and movies on hand, you'll need more than 16. If your primary use is netflix, internet, and reading with the occasional game 16 GB will do you. The wife has an IPad and gets by with plenty of extra space on the 16 gb. Her main use is internet, facebook, and reading. Those eBooks take virtually no space and she has a ton of them.

Quote Originally Posted by GlassEye View Post
    I have 16GB on my iPhone, it is a struggle to keep enough available storage to add an occasional app or update the OS. I have only a small selection of music (some lossless), about 50 photos, no video, some utility apps, no games; I would need more storage for the iPad.
    If you have only a small selection of music, about 50 photos, no videos, some utility apps, no games, then what the hell is using all your memory?
    "Those who say it can't be done are always pasted by those doing it"

Quote Originally Posted by bahamaroot View Post
    If you have only a small selection of music, about 50 photos, no videos, some utility apps, no games, then what the hell is using all your memory? :scratch head:
    I checked, 8.22 GB Audio 989 songs 42 artists, 216MB 48 photos, 1.96GB 60 Apps, 14.7MB 7 books, 321.4 MB Documents & Data, 1.42GB other, 1.4GB free. I am actually surprised it totaled out to that many songs and apps, because it does feel like a small selection. I recently removed a few hundred photos, good amount of music and several apps to make space for the OS update, which explains the free space. With home sharing and iCloud one could remove a lot of music depending on how you are using the device.