Page 235 of 247 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237245 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2464

Thread: GIVEAWAY 240mm Gyuto. HHH Knives. GIVEAWAY!!

I forgot again....I'm in!

I know I don't post a lot, I'm not even a quarter as knowledgable as everyone here but that doesn't hinder the generosity from the members of this forum. Can't thank everyone enough for the help, advice and offers I've gotten with the knife my husband got me for Christmas. It means a lot <3

For the funny:

I am known in my family as Betty Halfcrock because I can not bake. At all! Not even boxed mix recipes come out good.

If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?

I'm in. Both my wife and I are hoping we are one of the lucky ones to get this since we've had a crappy few months. I've been off for 3 months with an injury post assault, she has a new diagnosis of MS (as of 4 weeks ago) and we have a 6 month old. Coming on here has been one of the few constants in my life and I appreciate the people here for allowing me to participate and get my mind off the **** that has been overwhelming my life of late. This is a great community and I wish more people could see what amazing people are here. Thanks KKF

Joke part:

Guy walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under arm. Says to the bartender: "I’ll take a beer, and one for the road."

I'm in for the last day. Thanks to the forum.

that was my 450th post. has to mean something right? Sure it's not my 500th but its some form of a milestone lol

Today's Entry. Thank you.

In for today. Thanks HHH