Hello from Seattle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

seattle_lee

Reaction score
Hi, everybody. I'm Lee, and I used to participate on other knife forums from time to time. Stopped a little over 2 years ago, because I picked up a Devin Thomas ITK gyuto and didn't need any more temptations. Still don't need the temptations, but here I am. Among other reasons, because I'm considering trading out my ITK 240 for a smaller high end knife that both me and my wife can use. Looking at Suisin Inox Honyaki, Tadatsuna, Watanabe, Richmond Laser. . .I'm sure there will be other ideas once I dig through the forums.

Hi Lee, I'm here in Seattle from Boston for three more weeks, my son lives in Renton. Welcome to our forum.

Hi Lee! My name is Pavel. I lived in Seattle for about 4-5 years. Mainly all over North Seattle: UDistrict, Ballard, Green Lake. Now am in Spokane. Visiting over there half of next week. Welcome to KKF! Fun place to be.

Greetings seeing you like the laserish type knives

Have you checked out the Konosuke HD or the aggressively priced and people rave about it here Sakai Yusuke

Welcome, and take my advice and stay away from BST. It has made a mess of my budget:doublethumbsup: I've told my knife don't buy me any presents for Christmas, they are already bought!

Welcome, and take my advice and stay away from BST. It has made a mess of my budget:doublethumbsup: I've told my knife don't buy me any presents for Christmas, they are already bought!

:D Beautiful Freudian slip right there.

:Stefan:

Stefan

Welcome, Lee. I spent a lot of time in Ballard in the 70s with an extended Norwegian family.

Back