Japanese plateware?

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agp

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend an online website that sells Japanese or Japanese style plateware at an affordable price? The only one I know is Korin but its products are above my price range.

Daiso

They've got a B&M store here in seattle; I've bought a bunch of bowls & plates from them. Good value.

There is a store that kind of reminds me of Kaufman Mercantile, but they mostly deal with Japanese serving ware, and they make a big deal about the items being "curated" by somebody. I saw the link on KKF originally, but now I can't think of it for the life of me. I remember some prices being pretty reasonable. If somebody else knows what I'm talking about, that might be a good place to look.

I've been buying plates and serving pieces from Korin for years. Restaurant quality stuff. Watch for sales and clearance.

There is a store that kind of reminds me of Kaufman Mercantile, but they mostly deal with Japanese serving ware, and they make a big deal about the items being "curated" by somebody. I saw the link on KKF originally, but now I can't think of it for the life of me. I remember some prices being pretty reasonable. If somebody else knows what I'm talking about, that might be a good place to look.

Rikumo.com?

Back