New Addicted Knife Line Cook

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperM

Reaction score
Hello to all the wiser members out there. My name is Mario and am currently a line cook and student, I've picked up quite a bad addiction to knives stemming from reading up on all these beauties on this very forum, now hoping to join the ranks and possibly get my hands on some wonderful second hand blades and picking up more info on knives and sharpening.

Thank you for reading.

"A person is never happy without quite a bit of ignorance"

welcome, this is both an amazing and potentially expensive place to be. Well worth tho, cheers

I see that sadly, here I am trying to do a nutrition final and after every question I take 10-15 min to just look at custom knives that were previously not even in question. Here I was thinking my next purchase was gonna be a 270mm konosuke hd kiritsuke gyuto and now I'm checking custom sujihikis :knife:. Being a broke college kid working the line whilst a member of this forum cannot be good for my health haha.

Take out the biggest loan you can, drop out of college, download KKF app onto your phone with instant alerts set on the BST thread, get two or three supplemental jobs to cover extra expenses such as shipping of Jnats from Denmark; enjoy! :)

Mario, wecome aboard & gool luck with your new addiction. Don't worry........ the shaking stops after...... well, the shaking never STOPS! :bigeek:

Thank you all for the warm welcome, it is much appreciated. It's a pleasure to be here. I'm actually hoping to score an awesome line knife atm any ideas where to start? Been looking at 210s and 240 sujis but was awestruck by a custom a member was selling by Chris Anderson would love some feedback current budget would be close to 300.

welcome, you might look at some of the stuff we have in the pay it forward thread. there is some beauty's there.

Latest posts

Back