Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Series from Kochi- Kurouchi Stainless Clad Carbon

That looks great. I like the way the kurouchi was done on the stainless. Can't wait to see the official shots.

These photos are now done... i will officially put these up for sale in just a few hours (when i get up again). I have a feeling they are going to sell out super fast, so we already ordered more

Beautiful addition to the Kochi line! Is the blade height for the stainless clad a tad shorter than than the V2, or is just an optical illusion?

Quote Originally Posted by DitmasPork View Post
    Beautiful addition to the Kochi line! Is the blade height for the stainless clad a tad shorter than than the V2, or is just an optical illusion?
    It is indeed a bit shorter

any plan sale Kochi Stainless Clad Kiritsuke-Shaped Wa-Gyuto in future??
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

How does edge retention compare to V2?

should be close... should be a bit easier to sharpen, and take a slightly finer edge too

I'll be in line for one but the shopping cart system still doesn't have my country listed for a shipping quote.

I mentioned earlier about the cross section...are the new ones as thin BTE as the older ones? The choil/heel shots of the new ones give a beefier impression, but that could be optical illusion.