At the Blade show

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AUSSIE BURLS

Reaction score
Wow, this year is really jamming. Lots of people and vendors. Thursday's set up went well, although hot. Met many folks I haven't seen in awhile. Friday was insane, people all over the place waiting to get in. Then all at once it felt like a swarm of bees ( although not stinging). Lots of smiling faces , even more when the knifemakers/vendors felt a hint of air conditioning. Im not there today but ill be there tomorrow . I need to remember to bring my camera. My biggest problem at the blade show is- looking at all the wonderful material without being able to buy it all. I would be broke in 5 minutes.lol. Anyone want to share there experience?-Marekz

Darn it fellas- no pictures-sorry. Im sure someone will post some at some point but it may be in the kitchen makers forum/thread. Alot of folks seemed upset with the cleaning folks. At the strike of 2pm today, those guys started rolling up the carpets but 75% of the vendors had there stuff out to pack and move- it was frustrating. It was funny, one of the florida vendors had a pickup truck. He filled it way high and it seemed like he had suran wrap all over it. He was on his way back home with 3 guys packed in the front. As far as sales, people seemed to purchase alot of stuff this year, inspite of the economy. The demos were great. I just love hanging out with all the knifemakers and material vendors. BTW- has anyone ever purchased that glue ( forgot the name), they are there every year on the left side of the gallery. Each year i think of buying some but never do. Anyone try it--Marekz

Back