Nenohi/Nenox Event

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
1452012_10152013166439304_961012516_n.jpg

Nenohi Event Details
  • Dates: 12/14 to 12/16 (Saturday, Sunday, Monday)
  • Hours: 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM

In-store & Online Event Perks

• Free initial knife sharpening by Mr. Sawada on all Nenohi/Nenox knives during the hours of the event
  • 15% off all Nenohi/Nenox knives and a FREE Nenohi knife cover.
    - Offer is valid only during the hours of the event in-store and valid online for full 3 days of the event.
    - Offer cannot be combined with other promotions.

In-stores Only

• Q&A Sessions with Mr. Sawada
  • FREE RAFFLE TICKETS TO WIN A NENOX PETTY KNIFE UNTIL 4:30PM
    - Prize: A NENOX PETTY OF YOUR CHOICE. (Up to $405 value)
    - Free raffle tickets will be given out until 4:30pm.
    - An extra raffle ticket will be given to those who purchase a Nenohi/Nenox knife during the event.
    - Winners will be announced at the end of each day throughout the event!

I hope some of you will stop by! :)
Thank you for reading.

I'll be there Monday, sounds like it will be fun...that and some great knife deals
thanks
Colin

Had my eyes on a few Nenohi/Nenox's, I've been holding out for this.

Had my eyes on a few Nenohi/Nenox's, I've been holding out for this.

I have never heard much on the Nenohi front about these knives

you know much nmko?

do they have traditional wa handles?

Traditional wa handles, single bevels, carbon... westerns are stainless.

I handled a wa kiritsuke Nenohi a few months ago and it was something else. The western handles sit very well in my hand and I've been wanting a green handled nenox gyuto since i first saw them... at first i was like "thats hideous" then i thought "hideously sexy!" so I held out to see if my opinion/perception would change... I still want one

Colin has a few Nenox's iirc...

I have two and really like them both. Cant speak about the g series but the corian and s-1 i believe have the same steel and are great for a pro kitchen. i havent found them to be that hard to sharpen as some people say and i like the edge retention. I think they are a little overpriced but with the discount it will be nice. i use a 240 corian suji for just about everything very versitle knife and takes a beating. Im gonna try to make it down on sunday and buy myself an early christmas gift

By the way, if you see something on the Nenohi/Nenox website that you want but Korin's doesn't carry, we can still offer the discount the promotional free wooden cover for western knives. The traditional knives come with a cover with or without our promotion. :)

Oh wow! I didn't know Nenox made cleavers. Very cool. :D

99% sure they don't make them anymore, think they only made a few for a short period if time. To the best of my knowledge they are pretty rare to find?

Traditional wa handles, single bevels, carbon... westerns are stainless.

I handled a wa kiritsuke Nenohi a few months ago and it was something else. The western handles sit very well in my hand and I've been wanting a green handled nenox gyuto since i first saw them... at first i was like "thats hideous" then i thought "hideously sexy!" so I held out to see if my opinion/perception would change... I still want one

Colin has a few Nenox's iirc...

Yea... I'm not going to lie, I felt the same way about the green handle at first though too but it kind of grows on you. I personally really like the corian or red handle.

Latest posts

Back