Well it's minus Frickin' cold!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score

Brrr!!

thumb.jpg

I am suffering with you, we are having what they called a 'winter cold front' coming in with temps below 80F during the day and in the 60s at night...

Stefan

Whats up with those "minus" signs in front of the numbers? My thermometer does not have those...

I am suffering with you, we are having what they called a 'winter cold front' coming in with temps below 80F during the day and in the 60s at night...

Stefan

good lord!! this cold front might force into what? pants? socks? hawaii rocks..jelly. :)

Thanks for the heads up. It was a nice day in Minnesota today but I hadn't thought about how cold it could be when I go hunting this weekend in Wisconsin. Saturday 7 degrees (-14C).

You win.

No humidity but we have vog right now - winds from the Big Island with volcanic ash, pretty hazy in some places.

Stefan

Don't worry I'm suffering with you at minus 22 in Calgary :(

Its stormy,hot,sweaty and humid here.Not sure if i would rather have this or the cold?

I find that temperature around -25 is perfect for swimming. The only problem here is to cut ice-hole big enough… Looking forward for a real winter to come here :)

Stefan

You know it bro! I so had to turn off my ceiling fan last night, and I even considered closing the sliding doors. WHEN WILL IT END? :cold:

Be well,
Mikey

You know it bro! I so had to turn off my ceiling fan last night, and I even considered closing the sliding doors. WHEN WILL IT END? :cold:

Be well,
Mikey
At least you didnt have to put long pants on.

We might go below freezing this weekend - can't wait to have the fire going all day, and red wine at night. Big Dr. Who party Sat night for the 50th anniversary!!

i bike to work. 17F for one commute last week. back up to 38 today. coldest ride last year was -7.

1456065_661201310579660_1124318948_n.jpg

heh, if it gets over 75-80, i get cranky.... . still want to visit some desert -dry- heat though.

Darwin Australia today 38c, 90% humidity, then the cool night sets in 30C, 90% humidity and a cyclone is approaching.
P

Latest posts

Back