i cant tell if my wife loves me or hates me.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boomchakabowwow

Reaction score
i was running late, so my wife packed my lunch. (loves me)

i open up the icechest, and find..steamed mixed veggies, no salt over a pile of leftover quinoa. gah.

she did sprinkle on some thai chilis that we had soaked in soysauce.

man..living healthy is flavor-less. haha.

:rofl2:She loves you,wants to keep you healthy so your in it for the long term.

crazy thing.

since eating like this, i havent had a single after lunch food coma! not once. i think there is something to it,. something you can feel right away.

she loves me. she just texted me that she ordered me a new oyster knife. haha. or she just loves oysters. that chick is like sea otter around oysters.

The quinoa is a big red flag. Slightly more tasty than poi, no meaningful health studies can be done because no one will eat enough of it to be significant.

The quinoa is a big red flag. Slightly more tasty than poi, no meaningful health studies can be done because no one will eat enough of it to be significant.

haha!! LOL./

i actually LOVE poi. not many mainland guys do. when i visit, i freeze tubs to bring home. i like it more than quinoa.

crazy thing.

since eating like this, i havent had a single after lunch food coma! not once. i think there is something to it,. something you can feel right away.

she loves me. she just texted me that she ordered me a new oyster knife. haha. or she just loves oysters. that chick is like sea otter around oysters.

Do you often come home to find your wife cracking oysters on her belly?

I read somewhere that some cults force their members to eat a bland, low protein diet to drain their will to resist. Makes it easier to brainwash them.

Making food of any sort is definitely love. When she stops making lunch for you then you can start worrying.

Back