Now as much as I hate pushing products on people and try my best not to, Sand Clean is hands down my most frequently purchased product at Korin. Why? Because my family likes to grill fish in the toaster oven, which means if I don't want my toast with jam to taste fishy, I have to clean it. I also burn things.
Sand clean is a safer and less abrasive alternative to steel wool and it is made out of cotton and sand. You can use it with very little or no detergent to scrub dishes, pots & pans, stove tops, grills, broiling pans, ovens, sinks, bathtubs, kitchen or bathroom tile.
Qualities of Sandclean Scrubber
- The Sandclean scrubber is biodegradable and environmentally friendly.
- More durable and versatile product than steel wire scrubbers.
- Can be used in the kitchen or bathroom on equipment, pots and pans.
- Safe to use on food. The scrubbers can be used to clean dirt off of potatoes or carrots.
- It does not rust or hurt your hands.
- Cut the scrubber into smaller pieces for different uses and sizes.
I recommend the fine grit for cleaning vegetables or tea/coffee stains on cups and teapots. I always use the medium to clean burned areas on my pots and pans. (The burned pan in the video is mine. I had a very clean pan by the end of this video.) The rough grit is VERY rough so I think it is better for commercial kitchens than the medium grit.
This product is particularly popular around this time of year because everyone is bracing themselves for the holidays and the holiday clean up.
Sand Clean - Fine Grit $5.50
Sand Clean - Medium Grit $5.80
Sand Clean - Rough Grit $6.95
Thanks for reading!