Quantcast
Sand clean : So much better than steel wool. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sand clean : So much better than steel wool.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny.B.Good View Post
    I just ordered two of each!
    Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! I really hope you like them as much as I do. Please let me know your thoughts.

I've found Sand clean is great for woodworking, I use the fine grit for cleaning/polishing wood before apply Tru-Oil & between coat.
    Charles ***[All statements I made here only my personal opinion and nothing more!]*** & Please bare with me for my crappy English!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    Thanks Mari, Thanks for the offer, generous as always, I'll probably drop in an order but might be in NYC for business in Janurary and will definately be coming by. Is that new sharpening wheel working?
    Oh okay. No thank you for your interest. I haven't seen the sharpening wheel in action yet, so we are still waiting. Awesome! Please stop by and say hi.

Sand clean : So much better than steel wool.

This is one product I can't do without! With or without soap it makes short work of baked/carbonized material on pots and pans. Excels on hotel/steam table pans. And last quite a while. Can't remember when Korin first got them in. Has to be at least 10 yrs!

Mari-san, will it pass NYC Health Department inspection?
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Oui Chef! Not a problem doesn't clog up like curly cakes (stainless steel sponges). Pop it in the sani bucket every now and then and you're good to go

Quote Originally Posted by chefpaulm View Post
    This is one product I can't do without! With or without soap it makes short work of baked/carbonized material on pots and pans. Excels on hotel/steam table pans. And last quite a while. Can't remember when Korin first got them in. Has to be at least 10 yrs!
    I'm so glad to hear its working out for you! Since we made the packaging under Korin and sell it straight instead of curled, the price went down on them too. (By the way, it still curls but you have to wet it and bunch it up yourself. Still works exactly the same.) Yes, we have had it for a while, but it is still one of my favorite and most recommended products.

Quote Originally Posted by ecchef View Post
    Mari-san, will it pass NYC Health Department inspection?
    Yes, it will pass the NYC health department inspection. Since its clothe, you can also put it in the sanitizer bucket like chefpaulm mentioned.