Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH 240 Prebuy Saya Making Challenge

Ok. That is fine. Cut off time is now one month after the last batch is shipped.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Well played!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Out of all the ideas I've seen come across these forums, this may be the best one yet! Attaboys to everyone involved.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by greasedbullet View Post
    Ok. That is fine. Cut off time is now one month after the last batch is shipped.
    Thanks -now to the drawing board.!

wow you guys are so talented. I couldn't fathom making such things. So impressed....and jealous lol, cheers

NOTE. To all who have ordered Saya scales:::

These are gona be a few days out. I was hoping to get them all cut, and delivered the same time or B4 the knives were all shipped. Which didnt happen. I was working on them late Sunday night and my band saw blade broke. SCARY stuff. EVERY time this has happened to me I about S H I T myself!! So I ordered new blades. When they arrive. Ill cut and get these out he door. You will receive a email through PayPal. to let ya know that they are heading to ya and I will post here as well once there ready and shipped. Sorry about the delay.

Thanks and God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Yeah I TOTALLY missed the saya set being offered. Wow, where was I and how did I miss THAT?! Randy, any more sets available for saya fodder?

Should we have purchased rosewood to compete in this competition? Or can we use wood of our choosing?

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Quote Originally Posted by crunchy View Post
    Should we have purchased rosewood to compete in this competition? Or can we use wood of our choosing?
    You can use whatever material you like.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

I'm going to use mirrors, LED lighting, and a smoke machine....
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com