Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: HHH 240 Prebuy Saya Making Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by foodaholic View Post
    Ill take a set as well, thanks
    PM sent with payment info and instructions.

Tomorrow is the cut off on these Saya sets.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

LAST CALL for these rosewood saya sets. Price is 32.50 + shipping . Message me or post here if you want a set. 1 set per person please..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    LAST CALL for these rosewood saya sets. Price is 32.50 + shipping . Message me or post here if you want a set. 1 set per person please..
    Hey Randy have I missed out on the rosewood for a saya or can I get squeezed in?

Got your order covered Canadianman.

I cant wait to see what you guys make.

Availible Knives

OK so it seems the knives will be shipped in two batches. So the end date for the contest will be two weeks after the 2nd batch arrives.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Could someone please trace their knife on a sheet of paper, scan it and then send it to me?
    Seriously, it seems like the best way for me to make one.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Could someone please trace their knife on a sheet of paper, scan it and then send it to me?
    Seriously, it seems like the best way for me to make one.
    I should be in the first batch and will more than happily scan/send for you. Somehow I think the blanks I ordered may turn into kindling based on my woodworking skills.
    Have a knife day!

Maybe start a new thread with trace and measures then post completed picks there.....

I was going to do the completed works and the voting on this thread so we don't create a lot of unnecessary clutter on the HHH subforum.
    "Sucking at something is the first step to becoming sorta good at something." -Jake the Dog

I am keen to participate in this contest but 2 weeks after last postage is not long enough for those of us who live outside US.It will probably take 10 days to 14 days for my knife to arrive.Any chance we can change the cut off to a month?