• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS – Takeda 240mm AS Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Lui

Reaction score
240mm Takeda AS Gyuto for sale

NEW bought about 2 months ago (for $380 + shipping), tried for about 15 minutes only. Was not what I was looking for in terms of profile, I was looking for something more classical and lower, than the standard Takeda.

However this is a very popular knife for many and I can understand why people love them, it just was not for me. I do not really see the point for keeping it in my collection just to collect dust on the wall, I would rather it went to a true enthusiast.

For a quick sale $300 includes shipping anywhere in the US.

2013-11-22003623_zpsf39ba5fd.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, James has been given permission to post a sale even though he's somewhat new here, he's good to go.

:lol2:Price drop to: $250, including postage to anywhere in the US

Originally made a mistake and thought i paid $380 checked my receipt and it was $330 + postage. genuine mistake, Sorry..hopefully this will interest somebody on here.

Latest posts

Back