• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Kato workhorse gyuto 240mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkjames

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Selling my kato 240mm workhorse gyuto. Acquired from Huw in like new condition (apart from a slight chip at the heel, about 1mm, probably due to shipping, it was since rounded and will not affect cutting in anyway). I have re-finished the blade with sandpaper to remove most of the vertical grinding marks and sharpened it twice on Jnats.
Also included, is a not so well made friction fit snake wood saya made by me :p
The reason I am selling is because I so like the Kato workhorse that I decided to grab the last Kato Kikuryu that Maxim has. It is now coming my way so I am selling the workhorse.

Asking: US$440 with free worldwide DHL shipping.
Payment method paypal: gift or + 3%

Aussie buyers: AU$450 with free registered shipping. Direct deposit preferred, or paypal with the above condition.

Thanks for looking.

DSCF4414.jpg

DSCF4415.jpg

DSCF4416.jpg

DSCF4417.jpg

DSCF4419.jpg

DSCF4421.jpg

DSCF4413.jpg

DSCF4425.jpg

Thanks mate, I initially wasn't sure about if I really like the Kato, but after using the suji and gyuto, I am more than convinced!

Nice job James! Great idea picking up the Kikuryu! You are gonna love it!

Let me know when you are tyred of your new Kato Kikuryu :biggrin:, it's rally a great looking knife.

Back