• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sigma 30mm 1.4 EX (what i've been using to shoot a lot of knives)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
Copied from a post on another forum-

Lens Model: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Lens- Canon Mount

Lens Body Condition: 9/10 – a very tiny bit of the white paint on the AF switch has rubbed off (see pics)

Lens Glass Condition: 9.5/10 No dust, scratches, or anything. Has been well kept and has had a UV Filter on from the day i received it.

Sale Includes: Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM Lens for Canon + original lens caps + Sigma lens hood + Sigma lens case + Original box & paperwork (except warranty card which is no longer in play anyways)

Price: $280 shipped or trade for 580EX II Flash

Payments Accepted: Paypal + 3% or in person

Possible Trades: 580EX II Flash

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): USPS Priority (extra for insurance) and open to other options such as FedEx, UPS, and USPS Express if desired... would prefer a local buyer if possible

Shipping Available To: CONUS (again, would prefer a local buyer if possible)

Item location: Los Angeles, CA (on the westside)

Best Contact Method: e-mail

Reason for selling: Just got a sigma 35mm 1.4... up until today, this lens was one of my most used lenses... It has been amazingly sharp for me on my 60d and is a joy to use.

This lens was bought second hand about a month after the original buyer bought it. I purchased it on 8/30/2010. The original seller included his original receipt from adorama and a blank warranty card. I filled out the warranty card, not expecting to sell it, and now the warranty has expired anyways. If you would like to see samples of photos taken with this lens, just ask. I've got plenty.

IMG_0267.JPG

IMG_0268.JPG

IMG_0269.JPG

IMG_0270.JPG

IMG_0271.JPG

IMG_0272.JPG

IMG_0273.JPG

and here is a totally unedited photo i took with this lens a few days ago...

1412571_10151840492908860_373934967_o.jpg

*side note... i bought this lens on another forum from a member there, who happens to be a member here... didnt make the connection until a day ago when i was looking back at this to see when i bought it.

You're going to love that 35 1.4. It is truly an astounding lens, provided you like the way that it draws. I've managed to resist buying one, despite 35 being my preferred focal length, but I may have to give in soon.

Back