My Best Stabilized Koa Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Today I finished adding a couple dozen more blocks of stabilized Koa to our web store.
Some of these are the best figured Koa blocks that I can remember seeing. Many of them are large enough to be used on fighters and other large handle knives. This is not the sort of wood you would want to use on all your knives. But if you have a really important project coming up, why not use the very best handle material you can find. Prices on these blocks range from about $60 to $100+.
The photos give you an idea how nice these blocks are, but are nothing compared to how they will look in person in direct light.
If you get one or more of these blocks, I am so sure you will love them that they come with a no questions asked, money back guarantee.

Click on the photo to go to the Stabilized Koa Blocks section of our web store.

Just wanted to say thank you Mark for the incredible koa that you are sending to Will Catcheside for me and for the very kind voicemail. This wood is going to something special so thanks for helping to make it happen.
Alex

No problem Alex.
Just be sure to post photos when Will finishes up making your knife.
I envy you.

Beautiful Koa Blocks Mark I am going to end up in my grand Dawg house of woods if you keep posting all of these Awesome Burls .

Ret Sgt. Samuel

Back