• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS / Trade: Masakage Koishi 150mm Petty

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nmko

Reaction score
Was used in a pro kitchen, Had it for around 7 months now and its seen maybe 2 months of use. It's been replaced in my kit by 2 other knives - one slightly smaller and the other a little bigger and i haven't missed it or gone to reach for it. Since I've owned it i have removed 99% of the KU finish from the tsuchime and polished it and thinned behind the edge. Has minor scratching from being on the line here and there - nothing that couldn't be cleaned up pretty easily, i just don't have time for it these days. There is no flex in it and the handle is in excellent condition with no gaps. It's a great cutter and beautiful knife, I just don't use it anymore...

The handle is an octagonal with a red pakkawood ferrule and magnolia handle. The knife retails for around $230 and I'm asking $170 Shipped CONUS/OZ - trades PM me...
Comes with the original box and a black hard plastic sheath. No pics at the moment as i don't have a decent enough camera with me.

Bump, AS core 150 masakage petty $145...

Back