Korin Industry Membership Starts January 1, 2014!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
media.nl

Hello and happy Monday everyone!

Thanks to wonderful customers such as yourself, Korin has been in business for over 30 years. To celebrate this grand anniversary and show our gratitude for your support, we have begun a rewards program for our culinary professional customers. To receive membership benefits please fill out and submit the Korin Membership Form.

Membership Perks
  • 10% Off knives
  • 10% Off knife accessories
  • 5% Off tableware and kitchenware (excluding kitchen equipment)
  • 20% Off knife services
  • Special invitations to exclusive Korin events
  • Chef’s only special offers
  • Newsletters via e-mail
* Offers cannot be combined with any other promotions or existing benefits.

Please fill out and submit the request form to [email protected].

Please submit 2 forms of professional identification listed below:
  • Business license or business card indicating profession within the culinary industry.
  • Certificate of completion from an authorized and recognized culinary program.
  • Letter printed on company letterhead indicating job description.
  • Most recent pay stub from current employment within the culinary industry.
  • Food Service Certification issued by local government.
  • Copy of culinary student ID card. [Valid for 2 forms of ID]

Please submit forms and ID to [email protected]. Once we receive your information, we will create or update your account so you can access benefits when the program officially begins on January 1st, 2014.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the culinary industry membership.

Thanks for reading!
Mari

Yes! Thank you. :) Hopefully we will get something for KKF members soon but for now the culinary professionals here can enjoy the memberships.

do folks overseas like myself count? =D

For now we are only accepting domestic customers. Sorry, it took YEARS before getting this membership program figured out so we are starting slow. Once we get rolling and smooth out all of the kinks, I'm sure we will include international customers. :)

Latest posts

Back