• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa 165mm KU Nikiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad Gibson

Banned
Reaction score
Times are tough and this baby isnt getting enough use as it is to justify its ride to and from work every day in my bag. I origionally bought this from salty in his sale of the Century. I paid 175 plus 20 dollars shipping. I am asking for 175 shipping in US will be included! Thank you for looking.

image_zps092c8e26.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zpsedbf13d4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image_zps066edef0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Sorry for the terrible pics from my cell. But I don't own a nice camera. I also forgot to add that I stripped the coating salty had put on the handle because it had a chip in it and I burnt the handle and then soaked it with linseed. This knife is an amazing cutter and gets incredibly sharp.

If i were to buy a nakiri, this would be it. Dang it!:dazed: so tempting and the bag is too full at the moment

That is very tempting. I've been trying to talk myself out of the temptation to buy a Shig or Kato Nakiri for a couple weeks. Looks nice.

Latest posts

Back