Quantcast
New Line of Shaving Soaps
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Line of Shaving Soaps

New Line of Shaving Soaps

Because this is my hangout and you guys are awesome, I'm filling you guys in first. My initial line of shaving soaps has now been discontinued, due to a couple of reasons, but primarily because Mike Coon at Mike's Natural Soaps is so successful that it is no longer possible for him to keep supplying me with the custom scents I had for my site. After keeping this quiet for quite some time, selling through the stock and testing numerous products, I've reached an agreement with another fantastic maker, and truth be told, I love the new soap just as much as the original. I'd like to thank Mike Coon for making a fantastic product that was downright amazing, and for helping me get my site off the ground. You will see in the coming months, some pretty noticeable and significant changes to my shop, the products in it, and the overall look in general. This is as a result of streamlining my efforts and refocusing in the direction that I'm truly passionate about - being a craftsman who provides a high-quality product, backed by a name and face you trust. I won't delve into it too much, just yet, but there will be changes in the future that I feel will be great for me personally, for my business, for my customers, and most importantly - my growing family. While I'm sad to part ways with Mike, I see this as an opportunity to introduce more people to another great product while being a great starting point for the change needed to make my shop work for everyone involved.

Without any further rambling - here's your sneak peek of the three new soaps that I hope will be a mainstay at sharpandshinyshop.com.

09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Sounds great that you're doing new things, can't wait to see it. The best of luck to you!

I hope one of those is minty!
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Yup, one is minty. I don't think I could do without a minty shaving soap, to be honest.
    09/06

Looking forward to the new soaps.

Can you provide some more information regarding those new products? Scent? Name of your provider? And when you expect to have it in your shop?

Woo excited for this!

Nice. Now I need someone to practice shaving on someone that isn't shaking in fear like I do...

The soaps will hit the store sometime early next week, at the latest. I can give you the scents, but I'm still trying to decide what route to go with how much I'm going to release, as far as info is concerned...just one of those things.

The scents are:

Peppermint, Rosemary and Lavender

Cedarwood, Bergamot and Spice

Maple Cookie

Michael, I'll be sending you a puck of this, so just let me know which one you want. Oh, and your brush should hit your mailbox today.
    09/06

Lefty, Forgive my ignorance but is a shaving soap the same thing as shaving cream? I'd love to get some of yur stuff just want to be sure I have what I need. Could you explain what products are necessary: soap, tonic, after shave.... What's your process?
    One thing you can give and still keep...is your word.

+ Reply to Thread