Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HHH Knives 240mm Chef with EXCEPTIONAL Rosewood burl

Hmmm....looks a lot like the pictures I had in an email from Randy...

FYI, not a pre-buy knife, but I am sure they will all be gorgeous.

That is amazing!! Makes me more and more excited for the pre-buy!

when Randy calls a handle exceptional, you know that its gonna be crazy.
    "I gotta tell ya, this is pretty terrific. Ha hahaha, YEAH!" - Moe (w/ 2 knives). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVt4U...layer_embedded

Thanks guys. This is one of the test blades I was working on over the last few weeks. Liking the results. I hope to get more feedback from MC2442 as to how it acts over the next months of use..

Blessings
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I will have to find a lot more reasons to cut stuff. Thanks Randy, definitely looking forward to it!

Matt

Just got it, and it looks great! The handle is spectacular! Shaving sharp OOTB, will have to grab some stuff to cut up tomorrow.

Thanks Randy, Matt.

Thanks for letting me know it made it safe and sound. I try to get good pictures of the wood but never seem to really show it as good as it is!

Once you have a chance to use it, Please share your thoughts.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

I did not end up doing anything last weekend as we had way too much Thanksgiving leftovers. Today I made some chicken soup, so got some use on some veggies (green onions, celery, carrots, cauliflower, potatoes) and was very impressed. I really like the feel of this knife and the way it went through the tasks I put it to. With the slow pace I will put it through, it will probably be a while before I put it to the stones (but as a home user, probably well before it really needs it).

I need quite a bit of time to really compare it against my DT ITK and Gesshin Kagekiyo, but I definitely like the first impression.

Quote Originally Posted by bahamaroot View Post
    Randy you have got to have the best woods I have ever seen!
    Yeah woods,bone,antlers of all kinds of animals fr. Musk Ox to Stags,old fossil elephant tusk,this dude is the master of many mediums

the heel is not acute, to avoid cuts?