Korin's Black Friday Sale / Showroom Holiday Hours

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
1467255_10152035526849304_1396378579_n.jpg

Hello~! Korin will be participating in the Black Friday madness this year with a grand double sale! All knives and knife accessories will be 15% off. This includes import, special and custom orders from any knife brand that we carry. Be sure to take advantage of this amazing deal this Black Friday.

Holiday Showroom Hours
  • Thursday: Thanksgiving Day CLOSED
  • Friday: 10am to 6pm
  • Saturday: 10am to 6pm
  • Sunday: 10am to 6pm
  • Office and Customer Service is closed all 4 days, but the showroom team will be happy to assist.

If you are looking to place an import/special or custom order, please feel free to PM or email me (if email please note your username). I will honor the sale as long as the information if given to me on Black Friday.

For import/special orders on products in knife brand catalogs, please provide me with the following information:
  • Your name, shipping address, email and phone number
  • Catalog item number (If no item number is provided, please be sure to link me to the product or product image, then send me a full detailed description of the knife you want.)

For custom orders
  • Your name, shipping address, email and phone number
  • Full detail of the custom knife. (Brand, steel, blade style, handle, size, cover)

I will be checking KKF and emails throughout the day, but please allow for a few days for the quote since the purchasing team will not be available until Monday morning and they must contact our vendors in Japan.

Thank you for reading and happy thanksgiving!!

Back