• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fish Handled Hattori (the one in Chad Ward's book)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, the actual one in his book is for sale. I bought this from him years ago before I moved to Colorado. Well, Colorado has a dry climate and the horn ferule cracked on it. Otherwise, it looks like I bought it. I don't think the blade has seen little if any use. I believe I bought this for $360 five years ago in a feeding frenzy, considering the issue I am selling for $300.

DSC00307.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00302.jpg

Price includes shipping and PP fees, if applicable. International ok, adjustments for shipping cost added. Ships USPS priority, next day after payment by paypal.

I'll add the pic of the cracked horn ferrule a little later, I just keep forgetting to get this up for sale.

Jason, I didn't remember that you had this one, very nice - a tru classic. One of the few he converted into wa IIRC. That was a 270, right? Whoever buys it will not only get a great knife but a piece of knife forum history - and at a great price. GLWS,

Stefan

i love his book :D this is really a history for knife nuts!

$260 for a historical knife which was published in a book and the book it was published in!? Someone...please...take away the temptation! :D

Back