• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Two More for Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a Marko Suji coming someday, so I do not need this in the lineup:

Kikuichi suji 270mm w/Adam Marr rehandle (I think it's maple burl, it's highly figured) $170

knives2005.jpg

knives2004.jpg

Mizuno 270mm gyuto, bought this a few months ago and it doesn't fit my cutting style. Slightly used, but good shape. Comes with saya and marbled ferrule. $240

http://japanesechefsknife.com/HontanrenSeries.html#Hontanren

Price includes shipping and PP fees, if applicable. International ok, adjustments for shipping cost added. Ships USPS priority, next day after payment by paypal.

Geez Jason, these are great deals!!!!
GLWS!

I'm totally confused. I'll be the first to admit that my knife id is not that great, and certainly not on par with most on this forum. But the top picture I see (from top to bottom) a Carter, a Rodrigue gyuto, and a suji which I can't identify (I'm assuming it's the Kikuichi suji 270mm w/Adam Marr re-handle). Which one is the Mizuno, or where is it? Feel free to slap some ignorance out of me but I need some assistance here

Theres no miz pic, just a link to JCK's listing.

I would love to grab that suji for my lead cook. If that falls through can I be next in line?

Back