New Contest Product Reviews again

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok i did this before :D But because i switched to other Store software many Reviews and Testimonials got lost :(

So here i got again with More prizes this time

Here's the rules.

1. Go to www.japanesenaturalstones.com and submit a product Review or website Testimonial. You can select any product at all even if you didn't buy a particular product from me, exception Natural stones.

Anonymous reviews is accepted.

2. The review must be honest !!

3. Enter as many reviews as you want - each review will be another entry (or another chance) to win the Stone or a knife. If you do 1 review then you'll have 1 chance to win and if you do 50 reviews then you'll have 50 chances to win, it's all up to you here.

4. Now come back to this thread and drop a link to the review you wrote. This is VERY important because your post # from the show link post is the # for your entry into the contest. No show link post supplied and no entry into the contest supplied!

5. A random number generator will be used to select 2 winners.

6. End date for review entries to be filed: 10 December 2013

7. Drawing date: 10 December 2013

Prizes NR 1 Western Itinomonn Kasumi 210mm Gyuto Ancient Kauri
http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/western-itinomonn-kasumi-210mm-gyuto-ancient-kauri/
P1070629__40683.1383661566.1280.1280.jpg
Nr 2 JNS 800
http://www.japanesenaturalstones.com/jns-800-matukusuyama/
1285_2__01567.1371544392.1280.1280.jpg

I really appreciate all of yours feedback and support !
Good luck :knife:
Thanks Maksim !

Well as much as I would love to write a review and thus get my name in for your draw, I can't do it with a good conscious since I have never used any of the knives you have listed on your site. While making one up was tempting, and i'd love to get in on the draw, I won't do that. Great contest tho, best of luck in the process

Back