• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

(From EU) Give away: Tramontina bread knife

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matus

Staff member
Global Moderators
KKF Supporting Craftsman
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a used (ca 8 years) Tramontina bread knife to give to anybody who needs one. It has a rather short blade of 190mm and the blade is rather flexible. The wooden handle is still in decent shape - I gave it this year some treatment with bee's wax & oil.

The tip is slightly bent (fall on a floor), but I would guess it could be rather easily straightened since this is a softer stainless steel.

Since I have a MAC bread knife on the way we will not need this one any more.

So - whoever is in a need of a simple but well cutting bread knife just drop me a PM (and make a brief post here so that my mail box does not explode - I have only 1 knife to give away :) )

The knife is for free, but who ever wants it needs to pay for the shipping from Germany.

This is how the knife looks:

Very nice of you Matus. I'm sure it will find a nice home!

I don't have a bread knife, but I am thinking that shipping to canada would be pretty hefty. Nice of you to offer it tho. Cheers

Latest posts

Back