Quantcast
CYBER MONDAY SALE!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CYBER MONDAY SALE!

CYBER MONDAY SALE!

Good afternoon everyone.

Im offering a Cyber Monday SALE. on my 240mm AEB-L Gyuto. Everything is on schedule for Christmas delivery.

Heres the deal. these knives will NOT be numbered. like the first 100 in the pre buy. These will be identical in every other way. and have rosewood handles, stainless fittings, and AEB-L stainless blades. with a RC of 61

Heres a LINK to the HHH Custom Knives 240mm Gyuto sale.

Thanks and God Bless.
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

KKF members only..100.00 Gift Certificate!!!!! So once you purchase. Please Message me through chat or here on this thread to offically enter the drawing!

Heres how it will work,
    ALL Cyber Monday sales will be entered into a drawing for a $100.00 Gift certificate. It can be used for any new custom knife orders. Or can be applied to your current orders that are on the books already.

The odds of winning will be based off total number of pre buy knives bought between 2:00 EST 12/1/2013 and close of the sale Monday 12/02/2013. Thanks everyone and good luck.

To determine the winner. I will write all your names on a paper and have my youngest son Hunter pull the winning name. Ill include some pictures of this when I announce the winner just for fun!

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

am I eligible if I already bought one?

If you purchased your pre buy knife today from the CYBER MONDAY sale post on my web page. The un numbered knives. then your eligible.

Availible Knives

Just put in an order for one of the cyber Monday deals. Can't wait till it gets here, a nice Christmas gift for sure.

Thanks Randy!

Pete. I got your name on the list for the 100.00 Gift Certificate.. Thanks for the order!!

God Bless
    Randy

Availible Knives

OK, Trying to keep this fun and interesting.. This is a KKF members only offer.

From NOW until 9:00 pm FREE SHIPPING for all US orders and to keep things fair for everyone. all international order will get a 5.00 refund sent back to there PayPal.

To qualify. Just post here after you place your order and Ill forward the shipping back to your paypal account!!

Availible Knives

Just placed my order! Thanks Randy can't wait to try it out!

Trevor, Got you down for the drawing. Thanks buddy!

Blessings
    Randy

Availible Knives

Good morning. Im back to offer the free shipping again today until 11am This is a KKF members only offer.

From NOW until 11:00 am FREE SHIPPING for all US orders and to keep things fair for everyone. all international order will get a 5.00 refund sent back to there PayPal.

To qualify. Just post here after you place your order and Ill forward the shipping back to your paypal account!!

Heres the LINK . to the Cyber Monday sale..

Thanks and God Bless YA
    Randy

Availible Knives